COVID-19 Response Information
Below is a fact sheet about how to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease.
The best prevention is:
- Wash your hands OFTEN with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid hugging and shaking hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash. If you don't have a tissue, cough into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as cell phones, door knobs, light switches, faucets and keyboards.
Please note: Please let the nurse know if you need hand soap, sanitizer, or a face mask if you are feeling sick.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 978-851-7775.
Thank you and stay well,
Horizon Home Care
COVID-19 Fact Sheets in English and Spanish